**THIS PRODUCT IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING**
Timber Pro STRIP+BRITE is a specially formulated professional strength stripper designed to remove tough exterior oil-based finishes (not for acrylic or latex finishes).
STRIP+BRITE will bring your previously coated surfaces back to a new-wood appearance. It will also work to remove the heavily greyed areas and remove the dead wood fibers caused from sun damage.
Following the STRIP+BRITE removal process the second step is using the Brightener, which once applied, will restore the original colour of the wood surface and bring it back to the proper pH level.
- PROFESSIONAL CLEANING STRENGTH: STRIP+BRITE is a professional strength stripper used for the removal of faded and peeling oil-based finishes, and heavily greyed-out wood surfaces.
- EASY NEUTRALIZATION: STRIP+BRITE’s Neutralizer is used after the oil finishes have been removed. The Neutralizer quickly brings the wood surface back to its natural beauty, and restores the pH in the wood surface.
- EASY TO USE: STRIP+BRITE can be applied easily with a low-pressure garden pump sprayer and easily rinsed o with a garden hose after its activation period.
- STRIP+BRITE Strips and Brightens: All exterior wood, siding, logs, decks and fences
Where to use:
STRIP+BRITE is a two-step waterborne stripper designed to clean heavily weathered wood surfaces as well remove existing oil-based finishes.
Step 1: Spray STRIP+BRITE on damp wood surface. Allow 30 to 60 minutes for STRIP+BRITE to work. Difficult areas may require agitation with a medium-bristle nylon brush. Once STRIP+BRITE has removed the old coating, thoroughly rinse down the surface using water with a hose and nozzle attachment. If there are areas with multiple layers of oil-based finishes, repeat the stripping process.
Step 2: of the system will neutralize the STRIP+BRITE and restore the pH balance of the wood. Note: Test a small inconspicuous area for product effectiveness. STRIP+BRITE will not work on acrylic and latex finishes.
- Always wear protective eyewear and gloves
- Always read and follow the “Directions for Use” instructions printed on the product container/brochure
- Do not apply on surfaces hot to the touch
- Do not allow STRIP+BRITE to dry on wood surface
- Do not thin product other than as directed in “Directions for Use”
- Do not allow contact with metal objects and material
- Application is best with sprayer.
- Dampen wood surface prior to application.
- Application on Previous Oil Finish Wood Surface: apply a generous amount without dilution.
- Application on Old Wood Surface: apply a generous amount without dilution.
- Spray all surrounding vegetation before and after use with water.
- Keep STRIP+BRITE moist during the 30- to 60-minute activation period.
Smooth wood: 200-250 square feet per gallon.
Rough wood: 150-200 square feet per gallon.
Hardwoods: 200-300 square feet per gallon.
Note: Coverage will vary with the porosity of the wood.