Smooth, creamy, organic. No, we’re not talking about guacamole – we’re referencing All Good SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Butter. Made from organic ingredients and zinc-oxide, this reef friendly butter physically blocks UVA/UVB rays and goes on thick to protect your skin in the most extreme environments (even if that extreme environment is your community pool).
- Topical mineral sunscreen for face and body
- Strong UVA/UVB broad spectrum sun protection
- Oxybenzone-free, made with only Reef Friendly ingredients
- Great for extreme weather, even greater for sensitive skin
- Very Water Resistant (80 minutes)
Finally, on-the-go zinc sunscreen that protects for days! Made from a mineral blend of Zinc oxide and botanical ingredients, our popular SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Butter is face sunscreen at its best. Super hydrating and easy to blend thanks to coconut oil and jojoba oil, this sunscreen doesn’t leave your skin greasy and won’t clog your pores (sensitive skin, rejoice!). Zinc oxide actually sits on top of your skin to physically block UVA and UVB rays, and beeswax gives this butter an extra “oomph” in the water department (water-resistant for 80 minutes). Broad spectrum spf in a handy dandy portable tin
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Zinc Oxide 25% (Non-nanoparticle).
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers infused in Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
- Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
- Reusable tin packaging
- Made with mineral ingredients deemed ‘safe’ by the FDA
- Active ingredient: 25% non-nano particle zinc oxide
- Oxybenzone free
Coral reef friendly (does NOT include oxybenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, PABA [Aminobenzoic Acid], enzacamene, octisalate, homosalate, avobenzone, toxic preservatives, or additives)
- GMO free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben free
- Hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin
- Prevents sun damage
- Made in the USA