**THIS PRODUCT IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING**
Timber Pro Deck and Fence is a unique waterborne natural-oil resin formula designed to stand up to the harshest environments. It uses a unique combination of sunscreens and pigments that protects the wood surface from the sun’s UV rays. Deck and Fence provides a durable breathable finish to beautify and protect your deck from day-to-day use and wear, as well as from the elements..
- EXCELLENT PENETRATION: Deck and Fence allows for deep penetration into the wood surface.
- EXCELLENT UV PROTECTION: Unique UV absorbers and enhanced micronized pigments protect the wood from the sun’s UV rays.
- LOW VOC. FORMULA: Deck and Fence is not harmful to the environment.
- SUITABLE FOR UNSEASONED WOOD: The unique formula allows for use on wood with higher moisture content (21% or less).
- BREATHABLE FINISH: Deck and Fence breathability reduces moisture build-up in wood and stabilizes wood to reduce warping and checking.
- EASY TO APPLY: Deck and Fence can easily be applied by brush or sprayed and back brushed.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN: The unique formula does not peel, flake or blister; no sanding is required prior to the maintenance coat. Simply wash the surface, let dry and apply a single application of Deck and Fence to keep the wood surface protected and beautiful.
- EASY CLEAN UP: Soap and water clean up.
Where to use:
Timber Pro Deck and Fence can be used on all new and reconditioned wood exterior and interior surfaces. Deck and Fence can be used on wood species such as cedar, fir, pine, cypress, redwood, spruce exterior-grade plywood and pressure -treated wood.
- Do a colour test before proceeding with the entire job.
- Apply two coats of colour; it is extremely important to allow each coat to dry before proceeding with the next coat.
- Check the moisture content of wood. Apply coating when surface moisture content is less than 21 %.
- Stir the material thoroughly before and occasionally during use. • Application is best with a quality nylon/polyester brush or with an airless sprayer and back brushed immediately after.
- Decks and fences may be precoated with one or two coats of Deck and Fence before installation. Back priming is recommended.
- Generously coat the surface and all exposed end grain. Apply as liberally as possible without runs. Do not try to stretch coverage. Apply in the direction of the grain. On rough-sawn surfaces, thoroughly saturate and back brush to soak as much product as possible into the wood. If spraying, spray until the product runs slightly and then immediately back brush. Avoid lap marks by starting at one end of a given surface and while maintaining a wet edge, follow through to the opposite end of the surface area. it is extremely important to allow each coat to dry before proceeding with the next coat.
- Always use a colour coat before the clear coat
- Always read and follow the “Directions for Use” instructions printed on the product container/brochure
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or in temperatures temperatures below 10C (50F) and above 25C (80F).
- Do not apply on surfaces hot to the touch
- Do not thin the product
- Do not apply over previously coated surfaces
Smooth wood: 250-300 square feet per gallon. ]
Rough wood: 150-200 square feet per gallon.
Hardwoods: 300-350 square feet per gallon.
Note: Coverage will vary with the porosity of the wood.