Using a unique 3 layer design, The Swag keeps fresh produce fresh, crisp and happy for weeks. Waste Less, Save Money, Save the Planet & Live Healthier.
How long would you have lasted sealed in a plastic bag or container without air or water?
Not long, right?!
Well, it’s the same for all living things, therefore if you want your fruit & veggies to stay fresher for much longer, then you need to give them an environment they can thrive in.
The Swag is a breathable bag, meaning fruit & veggies stay fresher for much longer – naturally. The Swag is made out of three different/unique layers of 100% natural, unbleached, unseeded cotton materials. Each of the three layers play a significant role in keeping your fresh produce fresher for much longer!
- The robust outer layer of The Swag protects your fruit & veggies by preserving the water within the middle layer from drying out too quickly.
The thick, absorbent middle layer holds the bulk of the moisture. This layer draws the water away from the fresh produce yet allows it to hydrate as needed.
- The inner layer of The Swag provides a dryer protection barrierhowever as all three layers are permeable, they allow your fruit & veggies to breathe and stay Fresher for Longer.
The Swag can be used for a variety of fruit & vegetables such as grapes, several bunches of herbs, apples, lettuce, broccoli, cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes etc. You can have a combination of fruits, veggies and leafy greens all in one Swag!
The Swag core features are;
- colour coded trim so you know what’s in each Swag
- made from several unique layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton
- Non-toxic/chemical free
- 100% sustainable and compostable
- ethically and fair-trade produce (SEDEX)
- ‘How to Use’ Information booklet is rolled into each single Swag
- a portion of each product sold goes to Destiny Rescue, a non-profit to help rescue children from human trafficking (read more about it here)
WHICH SWAG IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Every home is unique (I know ours is!) but The Swag have put together this handy guide to get you started with The Swag.
We recommend purchasing double the recommended quantity so that when your Swags are in the wash you have clean, dry Swags ready for your next shop! Use your Swags like you do your tea towels, whilst some are in the wash there are clean dry ones in the drawer ready to go!
Single Person Household
One Large + One Small OR Two Small Swags.
Two Small, One Long & One Large Swag
Two Small, One Long & Two Large Swags
More than 6 People
Two Small, Two Long & Two Large Swags
If you want to trial one Swag, we think the Large Swag is the best to start with (but we bet you’ll be back for more!)
"I’m so impressed with my Swags. We recently went to New Zealand and left cucumbers in one of our bags for almost four weeks AND when we got home we chopped them up and used them in a salad. Needless to say, we’re blown away by the results. We simply love our Swags!
– A quote from one of The Swag's many happy customers
Made from several unique layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton
Large Swag – Width: 16.53″ x Height: 20.47″ (opened up and including flap height) 16.53″ x 14.96″ not including the flap.
Small Swag – Width: 14.57″ X Height: 14.96″ (opened up and including flap height) 14.57″ x 9.45″ not including the flap.
Long Swag – Width: 20.47″ X Height: 14.96″ (opened up and including flap height) 20.47″x 9.45″ not including the flap.