Doll for beginners, in organic cotton. Like the famous tsetse fly, monsieur Tsé-Tsé helps babies fall asleep… but luckily, he doesn’t bite! This plush toy is suitable for babies, from birth.
Made from organic cotton with a heart as big as a house, he's the most loved doll for babies, and they're sure to love him at first sight! He is light, easy to move about and delicious to nibble on. And above all, he’s super soft.
He lives in an adorable cardboard house decorated by Isabelle Arsenault, a Quebec illustrator.
Side effects include crazy bouts of love accompanied by drooling, and the end of the world if ever lost.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Babies love him. They love fall asleep with him. We don’t know why, but we’re happy they do.
- Monsieur Tsé-Tsé’s pattern is designed so that each piece of fabric fits perfectly into one another, so no fabric is wasted when making this doll.
- Monsieur Tsé-Tsé’s fabric is locally in Montreal sewn by Delyla using organic cotton thread from India.
- 10% of profits are donated to UNICEF.
- Monsieur Tsé-Tsé has been tested more than any other of our dolls, to ensure he is safe for babies! He meets the safety requirements of Canada, the U.S. and Europe.
- His package, designed by Atelier Chinotto and illustrated by Isabelle Arsenault, won the Grand Prix Grafika in 2009.
- Monsieur Tsé-Tsé was also honoured by the Bureau du design de la Ville de Montréal.
Machine wash on cold water, or wash by hand.
Hang to dry (please! don't put me in the dryer!).
DIMENSION AND MATERIALS
25 cm. 100% certified organic fair trade cotton (knitted in Canada), stuffed with polyester fibre. Embroidered eyes, mouth and heart.