Dig in and get creative with the world’s favourite jar!
Kilner’s classic clip top pressure sealed jars have been around since 1842, but have never been more popular than they are today. Households all over the world trust them to successfully preserve and pickle their fruit and vegetables, but did you know you can cook and store any kind of food or drink in them?
In the very first Kilner Cookbook, you will find 100 tasty recipes for:
- Classic and creative pickles, preserves, chutneys and jams.
- Speedy salad, soup and breakfast recipes, perfect for picnics or on-the-go.
- Tempting sweet treats and desserts for sharing and gifting.
- Refreshing cordials and tasty cocktails for all-year-round celebrations.
- Step-by-step instructions for making your first preserve, sterilising and sealing your jars.
Cook it, seal it, enjoy it!
- author: Kilner
- 160 pages
why we love it
Preserving is an integral part of any low-waste kitchen, and is a skill worth learning that we have much enjoyed! The Kilner cookbook provides great options for both pickling and preserving, as well as tasty and quick-to-make breakfast and lunch options made right in the jar making a zero-waste lunch easy! The recipes very thoughtfully include directions on which size and quantity of Kilner jar you will need.